[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are a company operating in British Columbia that serves customers around the world. We strive to maintain a productive and healthy organization, employ and develop talented people, and enhance employee performance through a culture of continuous learning and development. We are an innovative company that is passionate about delivering results.
We are seeking Millwrights with industrial and manufacturing experience, operations in the following locations:
About the Position:
Millwrights are required to safely perform quality work, provide support services, and perform preventative maintenance and installs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide regular and routine maintenance of machines.
- Respond quickly to production requests for maintenance support to ensure minimum downtime.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Install, maintain, inspect and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Work with other trades in a team environment, increasing team efficiency
- Calibrate components according to manufacturer's specifications.
- Conduct audits/assessments on all production equipment to ensure operating standards are met.
- Perform preventative maintenance administrative duties like maintaining files and records, ordering equipment and supplies and preparing a report
- Rigging and slinging
- Welding repairs
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems
More about the position:
- The position requires the ability to work on various shifts depending on current needs (day, afternoon, graveyard and weekends).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent safety record and strong work ethic
- Highly motivated team player with excellent time management skills
- Creative and innovating thinking, logical problem solving, and a desire to participate in an organization committed to continuous improvement
- Accountable and dependable
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.