[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking a Production Operator for a growing company in Prineville. This is a full-time day shift position, Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM.
The Production Operator is responsible for day-to-day operation of equipment to produce and process high-quality product to meet sales demand.
Job duties include:
- Prepare material to be processed by measuring & grinding
- Load specified amounts of material into equipment to process in compliance with applicable safety procedures
- Monitor instruments such as temperature or pressure gauges, indicators, or meters to ensure optimal processing conditions
- Set up and adjust controls to regulate conditions such as material flow, temperature, or pressure
- Examine samples to verify qualities such as clarity, cleanliness, consistency, dryness, or texture
Minimum qualifications include:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Previous manufacturing or construction experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more comfortably and consistently
- Computer skills preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.