[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is partnering with a large clients of ours to hire an industrial Maintenance Mechanic. For more than 50 years, our client has been an industry leader in providing high-quality medical apparel and linens to outpatient health-care centers. Due to their continued growth, we are looking for leaders who can help drive them into the future. Leaders are driven by results, growth in our people and the company and operational excellence.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, detail-oriented and a multitasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. If this sounds like you then Apply NOW!!!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and perform emergency repairs to various types of industrial machines in a production area.
- Assist with general building maintenance.
- Operate power equipment in accordance with OSHA and company safety standards.
- Complete assigned repairs in a timely manner & according to Company standards
- Notify maintenance and supervisor of needed machine repairs or areas of maintenance concern.
WHAT YOU'LL REQUIRE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of progressive experience in a maintenance field.
- Experience working in a production environment.
- Be able to read building and electrical schematics.
- Possess excellent skills in techniques in repairing and maintaining industrial/production machines.
- Should have basic math skills.
- Should have excellent organizational and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently in an often fast-paced environment
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
- They have been is business for 50 years and have a track record of NO lay- offs.
- They are family owned and a family- oriented company so they understand the work/life balance.
- Their core purpose is 'To grow and create opportunities that enrich each others lives' and they stand by it.
- They grew from 1 plant/facility to running 4 plants today and are still growing.
- They provide training's for all our associates to learn and grow.
- They offer competitive salary and world class benefits to meet your financial needs.
BENEFITS THEY OFFER WHEN PERM:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.