[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring PLC and Controls technicians for several companies around the Greater Baltimore Area.
General Job Description(s)
- Monitor, Correct, Develop PLC and Ladder Logic
- Work with Mechanical Engineering Dept to maintain and optimize Manufacturing
- Troubleshoot and Develop Manufacturing Automation
- Knowledge of wire machines to motor control center
- Work with COO on Design and Installations
- Troubleshooting ability
- Ability to Read Schematics
- Experience with breakers and fuses
- Ability to use voltage meters & testers
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, please apply and a recruiter will be in contact to schedule an initial phone interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.