[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Make general building repairs to include but not limited to.
o HVAC - Change filters, belts, adjust space temperatures, diagnose and repair systems.
o Electrical - Change lights, ballasts, wire switches and outlets.
o Plumbing - Repair faucets, drain traps and flushometers.
o Carpentry - Small patching and painting, repair/replace doors, and door checks.
o Painting - touch up areas as needed.
* Work in a safe manner, conducive to local H&S regulations.
* Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair of the HVAC systems and associated equipment.
* Provide direction and support to sub-contractors as required.
* Interface with building managers and other customer representatives to ensure client satisfaction.
* Accurately document work performed on work orders.
* Operate and perform Preventive Maintenance on facility equipment.
* Operate Building Energy Management System (EMS) and Building Controls.
* Manage site inventory and re-order as necessary, using site procurement system.
* Inspect fire panel to ensure operation.
* Inspect generator to ensure operation.
* Carry out all other building maintenance tasks as needed.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION:
CFC UNIVERSAL CERTIFICATION
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.