[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Salary: $15-16.25/hour depending on shift
You will be working in a plastic manufacturing environment, lining molded caps by the operation on a lining machine at the required quality and efficiency standards. To operate all lining operations and correct basic problems with equipment. You also will be performing quality inspections, and packaging plastic caps. You will be filling and stacking 200-300 cases per shift
Put your production skills to work by helping a fast-paced plastic cap manufacturer fulfill production demands. Aerotek is assembling a team of experienced production workers to fill several full-time contract-to-hire positions. You'll be a key player in the company's production demand. This is a great role for production workers seeking to learn new processes and enjoys a fast-paced team environment.
Shifts run Monday - Friday; overtime is voluntary but encouraged
- 1st Shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- 3rd Shift: 10:00 pm - 6:00 am **must be able to train on 1st shift for 1 week
- Loading and unloading machines
- Performing quality inspections and filling out detailed paperwork
- Ensure all packaging and labeling is complete and accurate
- Recording detailed charts
- Remove completed production orders form floor and transport to finished production area
- Removing unused caps and lining materials from production area
- Perform continuous improvement and follow GMP guidelines
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 35 lbs repetitively
- Experience production or quality role preferred but not required
- Detail oriented and problem solver
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
The company is taking every precaution to create a safe workplace. You will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, but may sometimes work in close contact with other employees. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.