[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Warehouse Associates Needed For 3rd Shift!
Location: Smyrna, Delaware
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Room for growth and stability
- Working with one of the nation's largest companies
- Available overtime
-Experience working within any sort of shipping/receiving environment
-Ability to lift 50 pounds
-Prior inventory or cycle count experience
- They will be responsible for pulling orders and putting them onto the conveyor
- They will place the correct shipping labels onto the product prior to loading it onto the conveyor
- This job is extremely physical and labor intensive since all product is going to be pulled by hand.
- They could be pulling boxes filled with canned soups, appliances etc.
- They will be responsible for loading shipment from the conveyors onto the trucks.
- The company is very strategic on how they load freight, similar to Tetris, everything has to fit neatly.
- A heavier item like an AC Unit must be put on the bottom and smaller items should be stacked last.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.