[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A local Biotech company is looking to add experienced machine operators onto the team. Apply today and interview within 2-3 business days!
- Will be working in the clean room and monitoring the automated assembly processes.
- Monitor the manufactured kits for defects that may occur because of machine malfunctions. if there are issues they will notify their lead and the lead will contact the maintenance and engineering team.
- Calibrate the set up to make sure it is within specifications.
- Will be standing for long periods of time and they are expected to monitor consistently.
- Review documentation for accuracy and completion.
- 1+ years of machine operating experience
- Experience in a FDA regulated industry is a plus
- Willing to work in a clean room
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.