[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring for Maintenance Tech/Mechanics
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Pay: Tech $23.50-30/HR
Company needs to hire thousands of technicians to support their increase demand and the training is decentralized.
* Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
* Develop training plans for service technicians
* Develop Preventive Maintenance programs
* Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
* Ability to install, maintain -- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, linear drives, and encoders
* Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
* Although you will be assigned a shift, you must be flexible with scheduling and willing to work any shift (based upon business needs their schedule can change)
* Shifts will be off-schedule, second or third
* Candidates must be available to work in a 24/7 365 environment. Busiest around the fall and holiday seasons
*If interested call or text 424-225-2352*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.