[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining all the manufacturing equipment within the auto repair areas at multiple locations in town.
This includes maintaining machinery and equipment in optimum working condition.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Diagnose, repair, and replace electrical components for numerous types of manufacturing equipment, including variable speed motors, VFDS, etc.
- Electrical problem-solving with control wiring and board repairs as needed and able to use all electrical measurement devices and mechanic tools.
- Read and interpret equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, and can perform computer tasks related to work.
- Day to day troubleshooting, repair, and installation of low and high voltage (single, three phase) industrial electromechanical and control systems for utility and production equipment
- Utilize the continuous improvement mindset and tools to actively participate in identifying and correcting opportunities, improving processes including participation in the creation and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions, the creation and maintenance of preventative maintenance standards, the writing of One Point Lessons, and participation in continuous improvement methodology events. Interface and communicate with equipment operators and maintenance staff to ascertain problems with equipment
- Work independently in finding, troubleshooting, and repairing problems
- Be familiar with PLC s and Control circuits and able to identify I/O points on schematics and locate the associated I/O point on the PLC. Preference with knowledge of AB/Omron Systems
- Completes preventative maintenance and other reliability tasks, assist in diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds of machines, partner with engineering or others on non-routine repairs and defect handling solutions
- Able to understand and carry out both oral and written instructions.
- Able to read, understand and follow documents such as safety policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Quality Systems SQF/HAACP, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and general instructions.
- Performs other duties and special projects as directed by supervision
- Ability to understand mechanized equipment as well as the dangers associated with them
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.