[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Cell Operate and Setup Job Family is an hourly manufacturing position generally responsible for day to day operation and troubleshooting of complex Operations assembly and test equipment.
The Cell Operate and Setup classification utilizes applied technology skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems associated with routine operation of high volume automated, semi-automated, and operator loaded assembly and test equipment in "clean room" and or robotic environments.
Tasks include routine product changeovers and complete setup of assembly and test equipment to assure achievement of quality products manufactured at the required production uptimes and first pass yields. This is all accomplished within a reasonable time frame.
1. Function as an active team member. Includes coordination of work assignment with other cell operate and setup personnel in area.
2. Communicates work flow and other key information to oncoming or relief operator at shift overlaps and shift changes to minimize delays.
3. Reviews daily production schedules to assure knowledge of daily requirements.
4. Interfaces with technical and supervision to assure job assignment is totally understood.
5. Reads and follows designated checklists and work instructions as required. Signs or initials to indicate compliance.
6. Maintains a safe and clean work area and environment.
7. Utilizes personal protective equipment and special clothing/garb as appropriate for assigned area.
8. Observes all safety and environmental requirements of the process and work area.
9. Trains and cross trains new cell operators when assigned.
10. Set up manufacturing machines in area assigned, and verifies correct configuration at each shift change or product changeover.
11. Conduct recovery of machines from cold starts, and power outages in addition to proper shutdown of machines as appropriate.
12. Operate automated and manual manufacturing machines at required uptimes and first pass yields.
13. Modifies programs of automated machinery, such as robots and conveyors, to change motion and speed of machine. This may require use of teaching pendants, control panels, keyboards, and display screens of robot and programmable controllers.
14. Performs alignments of vision systems using appropriate equipment and masters.
15. Observes manufacturing equipment during operation to detect machinery malfunctions. This includes monitor of in-process scrap and unloading of products for defects and defect trends.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply and contact me! My information is listed below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.