[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for Forklift Operators
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work all scheduled shifts.
2. Operates powered pallet jack/forklift in accordance with OSHA regulations to unload and move product.
3. Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
6. Accurately selects products.
7. Stages product according to door assignment.
8. Properly maintains all equipment associated with position.
9. Attend all required meetings.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay:$14-$15 based on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.