[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position is for an Electrical Maintenance Technician that assists in the production of quality parts by assisting with the maintenance and repair of CNC turning machinery, induction heat treat, and forging equipment.
Candidates will have a list from the previous shift, they will have work orders and most importantly need to be ready to respond to calls that come in from production to respond and repair any issues that come up. They will be responsible for troubleshooting all production equipment, making repairs and ensuring issues are solved in the correct manor.
The position will work independently so candidates need to be able to find and keep productive. Working with other teammates is part of the job along with communicating to the production employees working on the equipment.
* Perform installations and repairs on:
o Electrical systems: 24vdc to 480vac.
o Electronic Components and Systems such as, HMI's, PLC's, Sensors, Rectifiers, Drives, Encoders, etc..
o Mechanical Components and Systems such as, Motors, Gearboxes, Bearings, Sprockets, Clutches, etc..
o Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components such as, Cylinders, Valves, Filters, etc..
* The performance of predictive and preventative maintenance tasks as assigned.
* Recommend and implement improvements to equipment.
* Perform other duties as needed.
* A two year technical degree or equivalent training attained through hands on work related work experience.
* At least 5 years of previous experience working as a maintenance electrician in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience in the repair and maintenance one or more of the following types of equipment: CNC turning lines, Forging presses, and or Induction heat-treating furnaces.
* Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills with trades persons, supervisors and operators.
* Ability to work overtime or on off shifts as needed.
* A strong focus on safety.
* Previous experience in the repair and maintenance of support equipment such as Cooling towers, Chillers, and H.V.A/C systems is a plus.
* Previous experience working with PLC controlled and or, CNC operated equipment.
* The ability to read, draft, and interpret electrical schematics.
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing or the Toyota Production System is a plus.
* Experience with OSHA mandated industrial safety requirements; LOTO and NFPA 70e.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.