[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position will be responsible for PCB assembly, soldering, secondary operations, and mechanical assembly in Manufacturing. These employees will demonstrate a high degree of flexibility by performing different tasks depending upon workload demands. Will maintain an atmosphere of teamwork throughout NRI. Quality and workmanship standards being performed must meet or exceed NRI and customer expectations.
* Assemble PC boards on the hand pass line as a team member and/or assemble product alone using process documents and drawings.
* Perform Touch-Up on THT PC and SMT boards per the documented methods.
* Perform trace repairs, fine pitch soldering
* Utilizing the AOI remote station touchup PCA's
* Perform Secondary operations per customer drawings and/or process documentation.
* Perform rework on products per documented instructions and/or ECO or deviation documents.
* Responsible for work performed by you and your team at or above the standard average of assembly speed and quality of product.
* Collect data to support process improvements.
* Participate on improvement teams as assigned to area.
* Able to identify components and their values, both SMT and THT.
* Complete time cards accurately.
* Support and enforce the Quality Assurance, ESD, safety and company policies.
* Assist in other areas as required to meet customer requirements and NRI goals.
* Assist in training personnel in reading drawings, parts identification, and any other aspect needed in manufacturing area.
* Set-up and operate all prep equipment in the PCB manufacturing area.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.