[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
In the production plant the Machine Operator works on automated manufacturing equipment, like conveyor belts and lifts or forklifts. The production facility has a need to keep the machines in excellent condition in order to produce Coca-Cola products.
* Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed throughout the production shift
* Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available
* Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
* Visually inspect production run and document results
* Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
* Floating between and working on multiple production lines at a time
* Quality reviews of equipment assigned to maintain safety and performance standards
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.