[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This assembly position would be perfect for someone with either a construction or remodeling background, or just has any background of using hand and power tools (fixing cars, working on your bike, building a deck, etc.). One will be assembling HVAC units to be used in clean rooms for hospitals and technology companies.
One will also need to be available for overtime.
Job duties include:
* Wrapping finished product
* Large parts assembly (Think light construction)
* Cleaning Air Handling Units
* Installing filters and insulation
* Operating a screw gun
* Installing wall panels, doors, and internal parts
* Finishing caulking work
* Helping install fans and filter racks
* Using an assortment of hand tools, such as hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and caulking guns
* Operating an electric pallet jack
* Basic cleaning up and sorting of parts
* Sweeping daily
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.