[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
MACHINE OPERATORS NEEDED IN PARK 100 (NW SIDE OF INDY)!
Overall, candidate will be responsible for the upkeep of 2 machines at once that range from 60 units/minute to 120+ units per minute. These machines attach plastic cord to the foam earpiece (all automated) and spit on a fully packaged product. The first machine that candidates are responsible for actually assembles the cord and earbud into the finished product. The 2nd machine packages the product individually for shipment.
Candidates will have to check once hourly the quality of the product including the packaging seal, label legibility, cord attachment, etc. They will then record the results on a document sheet.
1st shift: 645am-715pm (rotating shift)
3rd shift 6:45pm - 7:15am (rotating shift)
1. Experience with Machine Operation.. preferably a machine that individually packages product.
2. Computer Skills - All machines are run by touch screen HMI
3. Need to understand that the finished product is supposed to be a certain way, and have the ability to check quality based on their acquired knowledge of the finished product.
Candidates MUST provide one of the following to clear background check:
1. US Passport
2. US Citizen ID Card
3. Original or Certified copy of a birth certificate issues by State, county, municipal authority.. NOT hospital (if it has footprints it wont work!)
4. US Permanent Resident Card (Non-citizens will likely have that if nothing above)
CALL ABBY FLEMING ASAP
TEXT FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE 317-452-9372
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.