[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring 100+ Machine Operators for their 2nd & 3rd shift. They are an Automotive Tier One supplier that creates Rubber Anti-Vibration Products that are placed within the engine of Automotive Vehicles. This position will be a Direct Placement position located at their facility in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Some type of manufacturing, or hard manual labor experience
- Be comfortable standing on their feet all day
- Be comfortable working in a non-climate controlled facility (Very Hot in the Summers)
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Per production schedule, process parts according to Operating Standards, process sheets and IWI's.
- Finish and inspect all parts to meet customer quality standards as assigned
- Pack all parts in customer approved containers with correct quantities and labels as assigned.
- Complete and record daily checks as described in IWI's as assigned
- Report any excess scrap issues as they arise to the Supervisor and Team Leader
- Maintain a safe working environment and report safety issues as they arise.
- Work with other operators to ensure quality product and a good working environment.
- Maintain 3S standards to ensure a safe work environment and a quality product.
- Utilize the proper handling, storing, and disposal of generated waste.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.