[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- 4 month contract (potential full time conversion)
- Pay: $21 - $24/hour (Depending on Experience)
- Location: Boulder, CO
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background check
Candidates will be calibrating electronic systems and running tests to determine accuracy. Candidates will utilize standard assembly aids and instructions to calibrate these units and checking for assembly errors. Some units require optics and lasers alignment. Candidates will be expected to regularly use multi-meters, oscilloscopes, volt meters, beam profilers, and potentiometers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Utilize standard assembly aids as identified on work instructions, clean, assemble and install mechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Testing electronic devices with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and volt meters.
- Perform routine material handling activities.
- Maintain quality documents to ensure process flow and process control.
- Must have an Associate's Degree in a Technical Field or equivalent military experience
- Must have experience calibrating and troubleshooting electrical systems.
- Ability to use Oscilloscopes, Multi-Meters, and Volt Meters
- Identify components by standard RETMA color and numerical coding.
- Basic understanding of electrical concepts including current and voltage.
- Knowledge of impedance, variable resistance, infraction, and light properties.
- Able to read and follow written, graphic and pictorial work instructions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.