[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Valid Drivers License
- Comfortable working indoor/outdoor
- Open to work all shifts
- More than one year of production experience (machine operation is a plus)
Responsible for various functions and activities related to the operation of the Production Department, including but not limited to raw material delivery, process operations, packaging, sampling and maintenance.
- Pulls all samples throughout all processes and delivers samples to the lab.
- Performs some maintenance, works with outside vendors when on site performing maintenance, checks condition when maintenance is completed.
- Perform required production quality control checks and Ensuring that plant purification parameters are in spec
***To directly apply please call 503-403-1979 or email at ***
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.