[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the building, all production equipment, molds, production support equipment and machinery. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for the effectiveness of the preventive maintenance program and timely repair of items on the maintenance log.
* Conducts all machine maintenance and repairs in a timely and satisfactory manner to keep the facility running effectively.
* During slower work periods, conducts special request repairs.
* Searches for and orders parts, as needed. Performs identified preventive maintenance.
* Supports equipment maintenance and repairs, including, but not limited to: tools, hoists and the test and cleaning of equipment. Sources and orders the necessary supplies to effectively operate the maintenance equipment and perform identified work. Maintains equipment and forklifts in compliance with government and OSHA regulations.
* Conducts all building repairs and maintenance, as needed, in a proactive and/or timely manner.
* Assists in the tool room, as needed.
* Assists with production issues such as stuck parts and tooling problems. Conducts training with those operating equipment, as needed. Assists technicians in machine upgrades.
* Problem solves and identifies opportunities for equipment/facility maintenance improvements.
* Maintains involvement in organizations and training to remain current with relevant industry technologies and areas of specialization.
* Performs related tasks as directed to aid in the safe, efficient and productive operation.
* Report and (if possible) resolve potential safety issues. Promote safety.
* Manages and disposes of hazardous waste in compliance to the established government and OSHA regulations.
* Researches and completes special projects, as assigned.
* Be on call for overtime when needed (including weekends).
* Miscellaneous duties, as assigned by the Plant Superintendent or the Vice President of Operations
SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE 45,000-62,000
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.