[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Exciting Opportunity! we are now hiring for one of the fastest growing medical device companies in Sorrento Valley.
- 5 Maintenance Openings on both 1st and 2nd shift!
MUST HAVE PLC TROUBLESHOOTING CAPABILITIES
- Conduct Preventive and Corrective Maintenance duties on Production, Manufacturing, R&D Equipment lines. Maintains fixtures, modules, and tooling.
- Maintains and writes Equipment Binders (EB), maintenance documents, and performs IQ's. Help maintain replacement parts.
- Work with engineering and manufacturers to maintain equipment, processes and/or electronics in a safe and functional condition.
- Performs Troubleshooting and repairs on equipment, automated systems in manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to use Hand and Power tools, Multimeters, Amp Meters, Manufacture test equipment, Calipers.
- Ability to perform equipment activities, in equipment development as directed by project engineer with minimum supervision. Activities including assembly and testing of equipment, completing engineering studies and validations.
- Follow Dexcom's Safety and Lock Out/Tag out (LOTO) program.
- Required to work any shift.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
If interested, please contact me, Henry Roias, by phone or email.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.