[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for a Service Technician for a well known company!
- Strong mechanical background
- Graduate of Technical or Vocational School a plus
- Certification by the Environmental Protection Agency (ETP) to handle refrigerant a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting in excess of 70 lbs required
- Work may require the use of a ladder from time to time. The ladder will depend on the task at hand but will range from a simple step ladder all the way up to extension ladders designed for roof access
- Ability to drive more than 40% of the time
- Must have steel-toed shoes
Licenses & Certifications
- EPA Certification
Call Luke at (402)997-7604 to apply now!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.