[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking for Production Welders for our client in Port Coquitlam.
Our client is a premier supplier of precision sheet metal components and value-added services to customers throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico. They have grown to be British Columbia's largest precision sheet metal manufacturer, supplying the Electronics, Printing, Medical Device, Power Switching and Test/Measurement industries.
- Precision weld metal parts using MIG or TIG welding machines and techniques
- Set up and operate Welding Machines correctly, identify machine issues and either fix or report them
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Operate equipment safety according to their intended use
- Handle incoming and outgoing parts safety and with care to avoid damage or injury.
- Willing & Seeking development on skills and training
- 1 year TIG welding experience **
- Ability to Read Blueprints (specific to welding) **
- Ability to pass weld test
- Steel Toe work boots / Welding Helmet & Gloves
- Ability to Stand for extended periods
- $18 - $20 based on experience & results of the weld test
- M - F - 6:00pm - 2pm
- M - F 2pm - 10pm
If you are interested, please apply to the positing or send me a text at 778-988-9965
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.