[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. DESCRIPTION OF OVERALL FUNCTION
Under the direction of the Team Lead-Materials or the Warehouse Manager, the Material Handler is responsible for picking and staging orders to be sent to the production facility. This is a job in a warehouse environment with speed and accuracy being key components. The handler will have access to electric pallet jacks, forklifts, and ladders to accomplish their task. The duties are performed per department policies and procedures.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Pulling Kits that are assigned in a timely fashion
* Making sure all parts are labeled and organized for inspection
* Paying attention to detail so the Kits are accurate
* Keep your area clean according to 5S procedures
Conduct all activities related to the handling of parts and semi-finished or final products in the warehouse or to/from the production line. Maintain inventory record accuracy.
1. Execution Executes the assigned work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with ABB standard processes and safety guidelines.
2. Storage Responsible for sorting and arranging material for storage as per guidelines. Performs other routine activities according to established procedures.
3. Dispatches - The job may include picking components from stock for dispatch, final packing on pallets, transport of boxes, and various other collection, storage and warehouse activities.
- Shift: first and second shift openings with potential for overtime
- Environment: warehouse/manufacturing environment
- Requirements: Must be able to stand or walk about the plant for long periods of time, Willing to learn the use of fork lifts, pallet jacks, and ladders, Able to physically lift and carry up to 35 lbs. frequently, Candidate must have a HS diploma or GED verified by Aerotek
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING FORKLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.