[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- This position will be assembling skids for the large majority of the entire shift, about 75% of the day.
- The candidate will be required to assemble skids constantly and work alone for the most part.
- Utilizing hand tools, power tools, nail gun, tape measure, etc.
- Will need to have experience operating Saw Equipment to cut wood
- Will need to measure the wood prior to cutting to make sure you are making the correctly sized pallet.
- Lifting materials up to 40 pounds a few times per hour.
- Occasionally will be required to operate a forklift to move the skids, and will be trained on the forklift/certified. The forklift operator in the facility will mainly be moving them but if for some reason, they are not able to then this position will take over that task. Rarely will this take place.
- Overtime is not promised, it is based off production, so if needed, they will stay late and occasionally for a week, it could get up to 60 hours per week.
- Non-climate controlled manufacturing facility, but this position in particular will be working alone.
- Jeans, Steel toes.
- About 20 employees on the shift, but candidate will be by themselves.
- Standing on feet all day and lifting.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.