[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This opening is for a Level III Welder.
The welder will be working with the new product development team and engineers on a project specializing in large industrial sized equipment. Will primarily be performing TIG welding as well as helping build and assemble the parts/equipment when needed.
This is a day shift position:
7:30am - 4:00pm Mon-Fri
Pay: $20-25/hr base on qualifications
- Prepare materials and/or parts for welding specifications
- Setup and operate equipment needed to cut, stamp, bend, form metal parts and materials for welding
- Read engineered blueprints and drawings in order to weld customized parts together
- Perform TIG, MIG and PAW welding on stainless steel; welding parts, vessels, enclosures etc
- Weld flat, cylindrical or irregular parts by positioning bolts, clamps and tack welding to secure position prior to welding
- Examine weld for bead size and other specifications
- Test completed product for welding reliability and completeness; may clean, re-weld, grind and finish welding
- Help build and assemble parts of equipment and machinery as needed
- Partner with engineers on a daily basis on new product development
- 3-5 years of TIG welding experience; must have experience on stainless steel
- 3-5 years of MIG welding experience
- 1-2 years of PAW
- Must be able to perform vertical and horizontal welds
- Must have the ability to read engineered blueprints and drawings; all customized products
- Must be able to setup and operate weld equipment as well as equipment needed to cut, stamp, bend, form metal parts and materials for welding
- Must be willing and able to assemble/build manufactured parts when needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.