[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
* Pushing stock
* Stacking off from the machines
* Unload corrugated products off machines
* Assist operators and apprentices as needed
* Responsible for the overall safety and cleanliness of equipment and work area
* Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Overtime is required.
2nd shift: 2:45pm-11:00pm
3rd shift: 10:45pm-7:00am
To enter the application process, please contact Sandra at 513-229-2016
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.