[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking for Machine Operators on all shifts. Monday-Friday with some Saturdays. (6:00am-4:30pm) and (4:30pm-3:00am) and (9:30pm-6:00am) Monday through Friday with some Saturdays
Candidates will be trained and learned on a variety of different machines.
- Duties include cutting, punching, bending, and shaping of metal using metal processing equipment such as lasers, punches, roll formers, press brakes and other metal working equipment.
* Ability to accurately measure and understand tolerances as specified within .020.
* Ability to handle materials in order to stack, stage, and manipulate up to 40 lbs. in a variety of positions that requires lifting, stooping, and bracing of such materials.
* Understand basic shop practices regarding safety, PPE, team interaction, willingness to learn and high attention to detail.
* Basic computer skills and comprehension skills for shop communications.
* Ability to work in shop environment, standing and walking for the majority of the shift while operating machinery and processing materials.
* Requires use of hands to reach, grasp, hold and lift materials and be able to twist, stoop, reach, and turn materials up to and including shoulder level.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.