[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanics
- Will be working on industrial production equipment- conveyors, grinding mills, kiln, mixers, bucket elevators, & silos.
This person will be responsible for preventative maintenance- checking mechanical, electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic components.
- Troubleshoot gear boxes, drive belts, couplings, bearings, flat belt splices, chains, sprockets, and belts
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Lots of pneumatic work on conveyors, hydraulics work on scissor table
- Will swap out motors
- Must be able to read prints
- Stick welding, torch/fabrication
- 1st - 8:00am-4:00pm
- 2nd - 4:00pm-12:00am
- 3rd - 12:00am-8:00am
Starting Pay Rate: $26-28/hr.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.