[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
*General Production Worker*
- Packaging and Assembly of Mattresses
- $15 to $17
-2nd shift (3:30pm to midnight (12:00am) )
*IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL JANET @714.689.6714
A top of the line mattress manufacturer is looking for a Taper Edger that will be primarily be responsible for running a large sewing machine around the edges of the mattress.
The Tape Edge Operator duties will consist of being on their feet all day and guiding a standing sewing machine around the edges of pre-assembled mattresses in order to properly stitch the mattress together.
- Set up machine with proper tooling/ needles at beginning of each shift
- Match top quilt with side panel seam while the sewing machine stitches a one inch band around the outer perimeter of the mattress
- Upon completion, must lift/ maneuver mattress onto a roller conveyor right next to them
- Utilize attention to detail to ensure all lines and sews are accurate
- Perform light maintenance on machines
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and maneuver 70+ lbs on a consistent basis
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.