[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A company in the area is seeking a call center rep to joint their team.
- The position prioritizes drive and ambition to provide "white glove" level customer service over experience.
- In this position they will be accepting inbound calls about shipping tracking, returns, finalizing of special orders, gaining information and understanding the engagement process and what is should look like, and other service needs.
- While providing outstanding customer service this person will need to be able to effectively maneuver through the knowledge bases to be able demonstrate product knowledge and educate customers on products.
- Calls are escalated to an escalation team when required.
- Previous customer service experience call center or at least 6+ months retail experience
- Strong computer skills typing/keyboarding and data entry skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust scheduling needs, especially during peak seasons
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.