[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Entry-Level Assembler ($15.00-$18.00)
A leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing is looking for multiple entry-level assemblers in Northern Illinois. Assemblers will be responsible for assembling medical test kits and preparing them for shipment. Choose a start time that works for you and your family's needs and work three days on, four days off. We recognize everyone's schedules are different right now and this is a great opportunity for flexibility. We're looking for reliable individuals who want to get to work immediately. This job requires NO previous experience in production or manufacturing and training will be provided.
- Routine work in all production areas with limited supervision
- Ensures quality of product using standard operating procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Read and write in English
- Ability to work in large manufacturing setting with other coworkers
- No previous production/assembly experience needed (but welcome!)
- You'll be provided with proper personal protective equipment
- There will be minimum interaction with other employees
Shifts: choose the shift time that works for you and your family.
- 12-hour rotating shifts (days & nights)
- 5:00 - 9:00 am morning start times available ($15.00)
- 5:00 - 9:00 pm evening start times available ($18.00)
- Competitive pay, benefits and referral bonus program
Please call Sarah at (847)580-2846 if interested or text "Assembler" to (224)764-1536, as these positions are moving quickly!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.