[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Assemblers needed for a first shift in Hillside IL!
- First shift is available, 6:30am-2:30pm Monday-Friday
- Will be working in the "tear down department" where the dis-assembly of products will take place
- Will use hand and power tools to take apart the products
- Will be completing quality checks of each component
- Will label and tag products for shipments
- Can be a hot environment in the summer time
- Will be using blue prints/diagrams to complete the dis-assembly
- Training on each area of the facility will be provided, will be cross trained.
Please contact Sarah at (847)580-2846 if interested ASAP, as these positions are moving quickly!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.