[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Machine Operators needed in Skokie IL!!!
- 1st shift 8:00am-4:30pm
- 2nd shift 4:00pm-12:30am
- 3rd shift 12:00am-8:30am
What will you do?
- As a Machine Operator, you'll report to the Production Supervisor. You'll interact with key departments such as Maintenance and Quality. We value the skill, quick judgment and attention to detail that you'll bring to this position.
- Trim, assemble, and package product according to work instructions.
- Verify quality of product produced based on orders.
- Track product weight and rejects within the computer system
- Use safe work practices and PPE
- Maintain safe working conditions and work area
- Other duties as assigned as needed
Will be working within a plastic manufacturing environment.
Please contact Sarah at (847)580-2846 if interested ASAP, as these positions are moving quickly!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.