[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for an experienced Stockroom Assistant/Receiving Coordinator to fulfill the duties of ordering, receiving, kitting, and managing inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selecting and establishing vendor relationships, and then obtaining the desired value as well as defining and implementing strategy and process changes that improve turnaround times for optimal procurement of goods and services.
- Accountable for the logistics, warehousing and storage of products.
- Import/export roles with responsibility for the efficient and economical movement of goods (e.g., materials, products, equipment) in accordance with organizational policies and in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes.
- Able to create and keep accurate inventory of items.
- Ability to be organized and to keep inventory, deliveries, and parts in order and accounted for.
- Parts tracking and kitting parts into totes.
- Researching and updating associates when asked about parts deliveries, availability, and ETA dates.
- Able to use a pallet jack or Forklift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.