[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Calling all Forklift Operators/Warehouse Associates! If you have experience with sit-down forklifts, electric pallet jacks, picking, or general warehousing please apply. Openings on all shifts. Qualifications and job description are listed below:
Forklift or Pallet Jack Experience
This individual will be working in the cold storage distribution facility as a forklift operator / picker.
- Contractors will be responsible for mainly operating pallet jacks for the 1st 3 months however trained on clamp trucks, and stand-up high reach forklifts as well to move product/pallets throughout the facility.
- Using electronic check lists to pull product and use RF Scan Guns to scan materials for inventory purposes.
- Some pallets needs to be broken down
- individual will need do some case picking to ensure the proper amount of products are on the skid (Lifting max 50 lbs.)
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks with pallets
- Responsible for keeping a clean and safe work environment which includes sweeping / mopping aisles during their shift when needed.
Please apply and I will reach out shortly!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.