[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My name is Justus McMillan, a Skilled Trades Recruiter for Aerotek. I am looking for a goal oriented individual that is wanting to grow with a desirable company in the Saint Peters and surrounding area.
Listed below are skills required and job duties that will be required of the Electromechanical Technician that is chosen for the position.
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, blueprints and manuals
- Install and maintains electrical equipment, power distribution, lighting, signals and alarms
- Trouble shoot and maintain relay logic circuits, starters, motors, electrical metering devices and electrical measuring devises
- Bend and installation of metallic and non metallic conduit, buss duct and wire raceway
- Design and build various control panels
- Draw schematics
- Lubricates electrical motors
- Use multimeters, meggers, amp probes, oscilloscope, signal generators and other electrical/electronic test equipment in the performance of their duties
- Update and maintain knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Troubleshoot and repair various electronic controls and circuits
- Repair circuit boards and electronic components as needed.
- Trouble shoot and repair programmable controllers, NC, CNC, radio controlled devised and DNC machine tools and equipment via laptop as required
- Assist other skilled classifications as needed
- Perform predictive maintenance checks
- Operate production and non-production equipment and machine tools as required in the performance of their duties
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections, repairs and adjustments
- Prepare written predictive maintenance and preventive maintenance reports in performance of duties.
- Instruct trainees when necessary
- Operate material handling equipment and lifts as instructed in the Plant Safety Rules and according to OSHA standards
This company is actively hiring in the Chattanooga area for an Electromechanical Technician opening. This position starts off at a Technician level and moves up from towards an a Manufacturing Engineer in Seniority over time offering advancement in pay accordingly.
Give me a call at (423) 242-2625, email me resumes at or apply directly to this position for immediate consideration.
Looking forward to getting you hired!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.