home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

Entry Level MIG Welders Needed! (7306813)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Hello!
My name is Justus McMillan, a Skilled Trades Recruiter with Aerotek in Chattanooga, TN. I am looking for welders that open to a career opportunity!
Weld Test Requirements

• T-joint, lap joint and open Butt joint

• MIG welding using .035 welding wire and a gas mix of 90/10 argon Carbon Dioxide

• 1 year of welding experience AND/ OR Technical College Graduate

• Time to practice beforehand

• Visual portion of the test must be passed initially

• Next the cut and etch department will check for penetration or hidden defects

Job Responsibilities

• MIG Weld both stainless steel and mild steel

• Welding in various positions

• Welding according to quality needing for customer specifications

They are weld testing multiple days throughout the week and are hiring for multiple positions within the Chattanooga area.
Give me a call at (423) 242-2625, email resumes or apply directly for immediate consideration!
Looking forward to getting you hired!

About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.