[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING WELDERS IN DENVER, CO
CONTACT KENDRA IF YOU'RE INTERESTED (303) 224-4496
About the Company: This company provides high-quality, on-site welding in Colorado and throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Civil Construction
- Plasma Cutting Services
- Shop Fabrication
Location: Denver ,CO (I25 &76)
Shift: 1st, Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- 5+ years of experience welding (MIG & TIG)
- Experience with stainless and aluminum
- Experience with welding symbols and blueprints
- Brazing experience
- Owns welding hood and gloves
- Lift up to 50lbs.
Job Description: Currently searching for TIG/MIG welders for their miscellaneous department
- 60% TIG, 40% MIG (that could change depending on the day)
- Looking at welding symbols and specifications to complete task
- Blueprint Reading
- Main material: Stainless steel, Aluminum
Weld Test: 3G test (MIG and TIG test)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.