[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for forklift operators in the North East, MD area! Candidates must be able to perform the following duties:
- Safely and efficiently utilize warehouse material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Utilize RF units and pick tickets, and receiving documentation
- Build stable, well-built and accurate pallet loads for shipment
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Understand pallet layers, heights, and counting methods used when working with pallets of product
- Read and understand product descriptions, packaging and pick ticket messages
- Consistently meet established company production and service level standards
- Utilize good housekeeping processes
- Utilize effective food safety measures
- Utilize warehouse processes to minimize damage and other areas of waste
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Housekeeping during and at the end of shifts
- Experience operating material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, or reach trucks
- Experience working in a warehouse setting
Candidates who are interested in this opportunity are encouraged to apply to this posting directly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.