[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for maintenance mechanics in the Belcamp, MD area! Qualified candidates will be able to perform the following duties:
- Repair damaged mechanisms, replace worn or defective parts and adjust assemblies for proper operations
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install equipment in compliance with all plant codes, policies and procedures
- Safely utilize shop equipment, hand tools, power tools and precision-measuring instruments
- Perform inspections of all production equipment in all departments of production
- Identify complex units, determine root cause of issues, repair or replace defective parts and wiring
- Install multiple interlocking safety devices, conduit, electrical panels and other accessory components
- Assist engineers and other production staff in the debug/processing of equipment on the production floor
- Perform evaluations of new technologies with potential application as a new process or as a modification to existing equipment
- Fabrication of small support parts. i.e., brackets, covers/coverings, guards, etc.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals
- Assemble, install, or repair machinery and equipment
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
- Must have experience working with production equipment such as conveyors, gear boxes, pumps, motors, etc.
- Must be able to perform both mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must be able to troubleshoot PLCs, VFDs
- Welding is a plus but is not required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting directly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.