[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring warehouse workers on weekend day shift starting at $17.63/Hr! Friday-Sunday schedule, 6am-6pm!
* Handles product accurately and efficiently while receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product in order to contribute to achieving or exceeding demand turn targets for the facility
* Performs tasks in other areas as assigned by the Operations Coach
* Achieves or exceeds personal performance targets by performing assigned on-standard tasks efficiently and effectively
* Performs safety inspection of equipment prior to use; handles and operates equipment and tools safely
Physical Job Requirements:
- Move throughout all areas of the facility with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions.
- Stand, sit and/or walk continuously with or without reasonable accommodation and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
- Bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb (ladders, stairs), balance, and/or crouch daily to accomplish work activities.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Responsible for receiving, putting away, picking and shipping
product within a distribution center by hand. This role is responsible for properly & safely handling the product. Employees will be taking product coming off of conveyors and palatalizing it in preparation for shipment. Other employees may be putting product from pallets onto conveyors. Employees must be comfortable with routinely lifting 50lbs and for standing throughout the entire shift. The company is very clean with lots of amenities; However, it is NOT climate controlled so it will get hot in the summers. Water bottles will be provided to all employees.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.