[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
VERY PHYSICAL WORK
**A LOT OF BENDING AND REPETITIVENESS
**Have to be comfortable working in a hot environment
**Need at least 6 months warehouse or production experience
Location: 43rd ave and Indian School
Shift: Mon-Thurs (5AM-3:30PM)
1. Accumulate materials properly - line up, do not drop or damage
2. Maintain safe work habits - wear all PPE, even tempered, team spirit, etc.
3. Pulling or pushing sheets from conveyor to the stack or material being accumulated. Lifting of Sheets (weighing from 50-300lbs by 2 people) to begin the stack, setting over to the side of the stack or setting on the floor. Stooping, bending or stepping onto equipment to make adjustments to tooling. Grasping and using wrenches or small tools.
4. Quality control - identify defects and communicate with console operator
5. Ensure tools are handled properly - secure from damage or theft
6. Perform proper tool change , coil change, and gauging of tools
7. Maintain work area - boards organized, area swept and clean
Standing, hearing or listening for equipment abnormalities at all times.
If you're interested in this position apply online or call (623)-518-1378 or text (213) 985-2554
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.