[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING WELDERS IMMEDIATELY!
Pay: $18-23/HR depending on experience
Location: Hanover, PA
Job Title: Welder/Fabricator
Job duties: Responsible for lay out and fabrication of stairs, rails, and miscellaneous metals. Cut and weld steel, aluminum, and Stainless steel as well as read blue prints. The position will also require some knowledge of various tools for fabrication and layout.
Operate cold saw, band saw, pipe notcher, and grinder.
* Mig, tig, and stick weld.
* Ability to work well under pressure in fast pace work environment while exercising sound
judgment at all times.
* Operate 5 ton overhead crane.
* Experience using tape measures, and hand tools.
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly- changing schedule, and switch from job to job.
* Ability to use basic mathematical, and geometry.
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. safely
* Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or sub-units, following blueprints and
layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.