[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently hiring multiple mechanics who have experience in industrial maintenance!!!
IF YOU HAVE 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, YOU'RE STRONGLY URGED TO APPLY.
Openings are in the following cities:
These Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for:
* On the graveyard shift, these Maintenance Technicians will be doing a lot of disassembling/breaking down equipment and parts, maintaining and cleaning, then reassembling and putting back together (working closely with Sanitation team).
* Will be working on the overall maintenance and operation of manufacturing machinery, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, or replace defective production equipment or parts.
* Perform preventative measures for safeguarding the machinery against any kind of breakdown on a regular basis.
* Inspect, operate and record maintenance work and associated costs.
* Clean, repair and lubricate parts.
* Maintain overall cleanliness and proper functioning of maintenance areas, tools and machinery.
WE CAN GET YOU STARTED WITHIN 2 WEEKS!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.