[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Immediate openings for Machine Operator in a manufacturing setting in Lindsay, CA.
Full time and OT available
Must be willing to work 6 days per week and on weekends.
2nd shift available immediately 3:00pm-11:30pm
Job duties include the following but not limited to:
Will be grabbing parts from injection mold machine and prepping product.
- Will be standing, walking and bending during production hours.
- Responsible for grabbing production materials from 2-3 machines.
- Responsible for trimming and cutting excess plastic to smooth out and meet specifications.
- Report any defects.
- Place stickers (labels) on to the product before stacking and palletizing.
- Pack product into boxes.
- Keep inventory
- Keep work area clean.
Steel Toe Shoes Required
Must be willing to submit to a drug and background screening.
Please call Mary for immediate consideration. 5599201034
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.