[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- 3-6 months of warehouse experience
- No prior assembly experience needed
- General knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to lift up lbs
- Have to be able to stand on your feet for 10-12 hours
- $13.75 for weekday shift and $14/hr for weekend shift
- 1st Shift: Monday-Thursday 6AM-4:30PM
- Wed-Sat 6AM-4:30PM
- Hardy and Kyrene
- Growth opportunity within the company
- Pay raise once brought on permanent
- Gained assembly experience
Description and Skills
- You will be working on the production line to assemble hydro panels.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read units (Gallons, Liters)
- Ability to use hand tools (screwdrivers, rivets gun, drills, etc)
- Assemble parts of the Water making machine
- Putting parts together for the solar unit
- Check if parts work on computer system (start computer, open program, check if light is green; very simple computer work)
If you are interested in the position please apply online and call (623)-518-1378 or text (213) 985-2554
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.