[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Tech - Performs technical tasks related to QC
Inspection under a microscope approx 5-6 hours a day
inspection/testing/documentation. Able to do dimensional inspections. Proficient in Excel. May perform electrical testing using a multimeter
- Contract-to-hire position
- Pay is $16/hour
- 1st shift (7am to 3:30pm) and 2nd shift (3:15 to 11:45pm)
- This is a Monday- Friday shifts, but there will likely be overtime during the week and/or on the weekend.
- Must have at least 6 months to 1 year of experience performing inspections under a microscope
- Must be able to read mechanical blueprints and/or drawings (will be given a blueprint to read during the interview)
- Must have good math skills
- Should have good computer skills, specifically with Excel
- Will be performing inspections under a microscope and doing dimensional inspections as well.
- Will be doing electrical testing as well.
- It is a fast-paced environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.