[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Forklift Operator - High Reach
The goal of this position is to successfully move materials through the facility. The incumbent will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operate a forklift to move material through facility (i.e. forklift, roll clamp) as required.
* Provide materials and components to the picking line by physically moving them from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas.
- Prior stand up high reach experience
- other warehouse/picking experience is preferred but main qualification is just having high reach experience.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Overtime available
- Training on Walkie Riders
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.